The Montgomery Chapter of the Association of Government Accountants Scholarship
MONTGOMERY CHAPTER – AGA
UPCOMING COLLEGE FRESHMAN SCHOLARSHIP
Deadline April 7, 2023
The Montgomery Chapter of the Association of Government Accountants announces the availability of scholarships for the upcoming academic year in the amount up to $1,000 for a full-time student and up to $500 for a part-time student.
Undergraduate Student Qualifications:
1. The applicant must be a high school senior.
2. The applicant must have been accepted to a regionally accredited college.
3. The applicant must be planning to pursue a financial management academic discipline, such as accounting, economics, finance, information systems/technology or public administration.
4. The applicant must have successfully completed the ACT or SAT.
5. The applicant must have a minimum overall grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
6. The applicant must have a reference letter from an academic teacher, guidance counselor, assistant principal or principal.
7. The applicant must be a legal resident of Alabama and a citizen of the United States.
Completed Application Form, Written Statement and Official Transcript from your high school or university must be received by April 7, 2023, of current year to be considered for upcoming academic year.
Applications can be found in the Counseling Office.