Enrollment Information

Parents/Guardians seeking to enroll students into the Autauga County School System must provide the following:

     1. Proof of Residence (must provide 2 of the following):

        - Propery tax records
        - Mortgage documents or property deed
        - Residential (apartment or home) lease
        - Utilities- power, water, or gas (only one)

    2. Parent's Picture ID
    3. Student's Social Security Card (optional)
    4. Student's Birth Certificate
    5. Student's Report Card/Withdrawal Form
    6. Student's Alabama Immunization Record
    7. Custody Papers

 You can also download, print, and fill out the following forms before arriving at the school (Click on Links below to access forms):